Inquire with an expert

Whether you are thinking about buying or renovating, if you know that your own funds will not be enough, you will want to seek professional help and advice from someone familiar with mortgage
lidské ruce
mortgage specialists
When trying to find the right mortgage, there are online calculators, but these really only give you an idea of the calculations, and everything else you have to deal with on your own. A mortgage specialist is an expert who can look over the mortgages offered on the market and find precisely the one that is most suitable for you, providing so-called tailor-made mortgages, advising on insurance, all contracts and registration at the Land Registry Office, evaluating the products offered by the banking institutions and compare the products offered by banking institutions. Such specialists can also be accredited brokers. They should be familiar with the mortgage market, take into account family income and repayment possibilities, and ensure that the necessary documents are prepared, including arranging for an appraiser. They should also be able to accommodate clients\’ nonstandard circumstances and preferences and underwrite refinancing of already financed mortgages.
namalované schéma

When using a mortgage, it should be clear whether the homeowner is remodeling, building a new house, or purchasing a home. Banks offer interest rates as low as 2.5% per annum and 2.77% APR (for CZK 1 million and above), fixed terms can be from 3 to 10 years, and amounts are allowed up to 80% of the value of the property concerned. Some banks also offer free insurance against accidental death as part of the mortgage. Most financial institutions include the services of an appraiser in their mortgages. Another advantage is the ability to choose an extraordinary payment option while maintaining a fixed interest rate. There have been changes to the mortgage this year, the most significant being that the financing offered is up to 90% of the property value, with the remaining 10% having to be provided from personal funds.